Big thanks today to Wyndy Dee for nominating Writing in the House of Dreams for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. How gorgeous! More about Wyndy here http://wyndydee.wordpress.com/about/
The rules: Thank (and link) the person who Awarded it to you (see above!) Nominate 12 people and ask them these simple questions…here they are, with my answers.
- Cookies or Cake? Whichever is the most chocolatey (obviously!)
- Chocolate or Vanilla? A marriage made in heaven – both at once is best
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Rhubarb crumble and Cornish clotted cream
- When do you crave sweet things the most? At emotional extremes – when I feel either on top of the world or down in the dumps
- Sweet Nick Name? I wish I had one. Today in the Rocky Valley tearooms near Tintagel, the waitress kept calling me honey, and I thought that was nice
Now then, my own nominees for the Super Sweet Award…
This time, I’m going for family and children’s-writer friends – I wish they could all come for cake in the House of Dreams!
Rosie Alexander ‘Adviser on the Edge’ – my daughter, blogging about life and work from her home in Orkney
Friends and fellow children’s authors :
Katherine Roberts ‘Reclusive Muse’
Katherine Langrish ‘Seven Miles of Steel Thistles’
Susan Price ‘A Nennius Blog’ (you can find me ‘in conversation’ over there, and we’re about to take up again where we left off soon)
Abi Burlingham ‘Musings and Mutterings’
Amy Butler Greenfield ‘Alchemy Pie’
Lucy Coats ‘Scribble City Central’
Mary Hoffman ‘The Book Maven’ (very informative blog about the book world)
Saviour Pirotta ‘Pirottablog’
Joe Friedman ‘The Talking Therapist’ (new blog by Joe wearing his other hat, as a psychotherapist)
And finally, the most fabilicious group blog, Girls Heart Books where I’m on the team, blogging on the 18th of every month. Here’s my latest post, ‘School – do you love it or hate it?’
Now then, milk and sugar?